Saturday 13 August 2011

Comic started! And interviews :S

So I decided that one of my new years resolutions was to start drawing this comic... and the only way I can do that is by practising using my wacom tablet... and ughhhh.... it's so hard...
In other news... I've been getting into this twitter hash tagging stuff for Operation Cup of Tea... that was really fun actually I quite enjoyed it


















Yeah that's right operation cup of tea. In other news I've been learning Javascript and it's not as bad as I thought it's like coldfusion and actionscript all over again... been looking at adobe edge and (meh... it's okay, but the beta is a bit odd :S)

and I've been doing some bits and pieces for interviews... we'll have to wait and see about that... the joys of inline CSS... I haven't done it for ages!

No comments:

Post a Comment