Tuesday 1 March 2011

Some drawings take longer than others

So this is the thing with drawing... you draw it and it looks great... you scan it in and see one million things that are wrong with it... So this is the process of correcting those errors... trying to figure out where you went so wrong in the first place. I'm sure that many people won't even see the things wrong that I see... oh well.
So I've done 30 now! I'm hoping to do 10 every day, that way I'll be finished drawing in a week (just about) but if I can't draw anymore I'll probably start building the Flash, that way I'm still making progress but not drawing.
Also re-recording Faustus next week! Woo and cheering.

1 comment:

  1. Good developmental work though, right?

    I do like how annoyed Mephistopheles looks here ^^

    ReplyDelete