Sunday 27 March 2011

Only 13 drawings left! And will get interactive bits done by thurs

I'm so close to being finished now drawing wise and I'm so happy about it! the colouring won't take half as long, I can't wait to get my essay and annoying stuff out of the way and MAKE FAUSTUS! it's been too long. But I think I will safely be able to code the majority of it. I did think of an idea where the spacebar allows for the subtitles to go on and off during the thing, I saw it on a BBC interactive game and thought it was a great idea, so I've decided to borrow the idea.
There is one major code problem I might have, but I think there is another workshop before then, so I should be okay...

Before I go here is a silly story that happened during production... So I was telling my friend about one of the scenes in the piece where Faustus and Mephilstopheles are interupted whilst they are talking, scholar one and two come in and say "I think Johns.... busy..."
the voice actors have done a great job, but one of them and later a completely different group of friends said.
"You know what... I think that 'busy' sounds like they are getting up to... romantic stuff... you should have a gag ending like that."
this is practically what my friends suggested I do instead.



















THIS WAS NOT HOW I PICTURED IT, but it is kind of funny.
Joking aside, I have revisited the stills before this part of the dialogue comes up, to avoid this misconception....

No comments:

Post a Comment