Sunday 19 December 2010

all rough storyboards finished!

One from yesterdays batch which I actually finished today... waaaaa
Some of the angles are subject to change as I've noticed there are a lot of the same ones...

There will of course be a lot of bits inbetween the bits that are on the storyboards, but I just didn't have enough space to put them all in... things like moving from one place to another that will involve less CU and ECU, but I thought it was important to put them in in this context, because it's when dialogue occurs



As you can tell my eyes and hands were quite dead by this point... but at least I finished it today, just as well, I'm at work tomorrow... so I am hopefully going to get some more user testing stuff done tonight that I can send out... :D
BUSY BUSY BUSY!

No comments:

Post a Comment