Monday 15 November 2010

It's been a while... apologises....

Sorry that it has taken me a while to update my blog... I've had an essay and a report to do and been sick on top of that...
But I'm on the rigt side of it now and I can happily give the results to my surveys:

THE MOST POPULAR NARRATIVES WERE....

An Inspector Calls
And....
Doctor Faustus

I think that these two are fairly good... I think Jekyl and Hyde came in third... but I can't confirm that at this moment in time...

I'm quite happy with this (if not a little surprized) I didn't think that people would want to see 'an inspector calls'... but an audience can always surprize you....
So that's all good... I'm trying to get copyright for 'an inspector calls' but if that fails... then it's going to be Faustus...

I have also got all my responses from my focus groups... and they are pretty promising... I'll discuss this in greater detail soon.

In other news I'm going to learn HTML5 and Illustrator in preperation for next semster I'll be at ITV at Christmas so I'm starting nice and early so I'm not stressed when I get back (bearing in mind the deadline for prototypes is the 13th of Jan when I'm not here it makes sense to make a start now...).

Also I'll be heading to the Thought Bubble Sequential Arts Festival at the weekend (which is convientantly in Leeds) and be spending a lot of money on comics as... 'research'...
teehehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment