Wednesday 18 August 2010

Wow! Thumbs up from clients (My heart is singing right now!)

Joy and salutations! Finally after a great deal of faffing around on my part, of getting colours to look okay and fixing layout problems, I'm at a stage where I have 3 unique website designs for 3 different clients... and they all like their own design (at the same time!)

This is the first time this has ever happened! I might even be getting paid soon! WOOT! This is good... and the money is much needed.

I am so happy about it! I'm lucky that all my clients have been nice and pretty patient with me :D...


I found this song today... and I understand this man's pain lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90vlUuu8eg8-

Basically it's about a web designer who has some clients who come out with unreasonable requests like...


Client: I want something that light is pleasant brightly Is cool; and a feeling with the impact
WEB DESIGNER: Its too vague I DON"T UNDERSTAND I DON"T UNDERSTAND I don't have ESP

Another Client: Can you match arrangement with the other pages There are many ways to do it?
WEBDESIGNER: I DON"T UNDERSTAND I DON"T UNDERSTAND I don't have ESP

Another Client: I want it in "pink" even though the image colours are"blue gray", I changed them, but it's not possible to change them anymore,

WEB-DESIGNER: What?? Let's make the site more than 50 pages and its quoted as 100,000yen? Too cheap!! 

haha... yea... so that's the song basically... there are other bits in it... but I don't really understand it so well.

Anyway.... I must away... I haven't done any project work lately but once these are done I can :D

Adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment